Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Now where?!


Well, the past couple months have been fairly busy. I spent some time in Vermont (The Equinox Resort) and a lot of time in Minneapolis. ( Aloft Minneapolis, W Minneapolis and Westin Edina).

Latest trip was to Barbados (Friends' Wedding and little bit of R&R). My good friend and co-worker Meredith accompanied me to the hot, humid and very tropical island of Barbados. A couple short flights.. LAX to Miami, Miami to Barbados and we were there. We checked into the Bouganvilla Resort (nice suite, near the beach and pools), and got busy on our tans. (Meredith tans, I 'ecru'). At least I got a little bit of color, but what do you expect, I sit in the shade wearing SPF 50 and knit. Yes, I get teased a lot by my friends. As you can see, Meredith needs little assistance with her tan.


The wedding was beautiful. Monique and Andy looked great and the wedding went off without a hitch. It was just like the old saying about the duck... calm and collected above the surface, but paddling like crazy below. Everyone had a great time. The groom's father and mother officiated the services.




Also in attendance: Duncan (Man of Honor) and Phil (Best Man).

Other Pictures:

The 'Hen Night'

After the Ceremony. Phil, Andy, Monique, and Duncan.

At the Reception.




NEXT STOP: Bali, Indonesia.


I just arrived, a couple hours ago, at the St.Regis - Bali. WOW, it's not too shabby! I can see the golf course and the ocean (though distant) from my room. HUGE Bathtub.. LOVE IT!! Hopefully will get to do a little exploring and not work the entire time while here.


At some point while here I will be trying out the services. Restaurants, Fire Dance Ceremony as well as a Spa Treatment, it's up to us to put the employees through their paces.


No comments: